Welcome to Norton Hall Children & Family Centre
Norton Hall Children & Family Centre provides a range of services for families, women, children and young people living in the Washwood Heath area of Birmingham.
We deliver services that aim to improve opportunities for children and young people to reduce the inequalities they face and we work with the wider local community, in particular women, to improve the health, social and financial well-being of local families.
Our vision is for a community where children and young people are able to fulfil their potential and where parents are enabled to support their families.
Our services include:
- Norton Hall Community Nursery
- After school and holiday care for children
- Youth groups and activities
- Mentoring programmes for children with additional needs and disabilities
- Dolphin Women's Centre offering education, learning and volunteering opportunities
To find out more about our services please call us on 0121 328 3043 or get in touch using the contact form.